Soil enhancer enriched with mycorrhiza, the beneficial fungus (Trichoderma harzianum). It nourishes the roots and increases the plant’s resistance to strain (post-emergence stress, drought, ice). It stimulates the young tree or plant during its most vulnerable period. Ideal for establishing new crops.
- A natural product of aerobic biodegradation of agricultural plant residuals, plant residuals and food processing residuals. Its production process is based on the controlled aerobic decomposition of organic matter without the addition of chemical additives.
- A high-quality product with the following characteristics: – Rich in organic matter, humic acids, nutrients – Biologically stable – With an earthy scent
BENEFITS FROM ITS USE
- As to the natural properties of the soil, it improves its structure and reduces its density, combats corrosion and increases water retention capacity.
- As to the chemical properties of the soil, it stabilizes pH levels, improves nutrient retention and binds the largest percentage of inorganic fertilizing, thus minimizing the amount lost due to rainfall.
PROPOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Transplanting vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers): Open up the holes, place a shovelful/handful of BIOSOLIDS ORGANIC GROW into the pit along with the soil you removed (1/1), mix it up thoroughly and plant.
- Planting leafy vegetables or sowing vegetables (lettuce, onions, arugula, celery, parsley, radish etc.): Spread BIOSOLIDS ORGANIC GROW on a 10 m2 surface, stir it with the soil and plant the new seedlings spaced between 10-15 cm apart (depending on the crop) and sow the seeds. Add a thin layer (1-2 cm) of BIOSOLIDS ORGANIC GROW for additional coverage of the seeds.
- Tree enrichment: depending on its age, add 4-15 liters to provide the tree with organic matter, iron, magnesium and calcium.
- Establishing a crop in the planting hole: add 4-7 liters of the product to boost the tree’s rooting.
Start of Experimental Applications : 4/2013
Commencement of Merchant Exploitation: 3/2017