PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
- Product of Natural aerobic degradation from agricultural plant residues, plant residues and residues of food production process. The process of production is based on the controlled aerobic decomposition of organic materials without the addition of chemical additives.
- Meets the requirements of the Council Regulation (EC) 834/2007 of organic production and organic products.
- High quality product with the following characteristics:
- Rich in organic matter, humic acids, nutrients
- Biologically stable
- Free from odors
ADVANTAGES OF ITS USE
- In terms of the physical properties of the soil, it improves the structure and reduces its density. It combats erosion and increases the water retention capability.
- In terms of the chemical properties of the soil, it stabilizes the pH and improves retention of nutrients and it binds the largest proportion of inorganic fertilizer thereby minimizing the amount lost by the rainfall.
- New pots: While planting in pots, mix Biosolids Compost Bio with the soil at a ratio of 1/1 v/v.
- Maintenance in planted pots: add a surface layer (2-3 cm) around the plant and mix it with the soil two or three times per year.
- Transplanting Vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers): Open holes, add a quantity (same as your handful ) of Biosolids Compost Bio inside the pit, mix it with the soil that you got in ratio (1/1). Mix well and plant.
- Planting leafy vegetables or sowing vegetable species (lettuce, onions, arugula, celery, parsley, radish, etc.): Spread Biosolids Compost Bio in an area of 10 m2, stir it with soil and plant at a distance (10-15 cm) among the new seedlings (depending on culture) and pour the seed. Add a thin layer (1-2 cm) of Biosolids Compost Bio for extra coverage of the seed.
Initiation of experimentation: 4/2013
Commencement of commercial production: 6/2016